15 Kasım 2011 Salı

Hello

Hi bloggers! I’m Rana.  It’s my first time at blogging so that  as you can understand I am not really good at itJ.  I am studying at Tarsus American College and  this year is my senior year.  Actually I should be a university student this year but our school has prep year so I’m studying  5 years in high school.  By the way I am eighteen years old, I mean legally LEGAL!
As I said before, I don’t really understand blogging  and if you ask why I am here, it’s just because of my English classes.  I start blogging as my english teacher told but now I like to write in here, I enjoy it.  Sometimes people can not explain themselves with their voices, then words can help them in this situation.  I like to explain my feelings and thought with writing, it can help me to relax so I like there anyway.
I choose travel for the topic of my blog, because I want to write about my biggest passion.  I think everybody likes travelling, it helps you to get away from your casual life and listen to yourself for a while.  How can you hate a thing like that?  It's impossible for me.  I know there are lots of blogs about travelling but they all look like same, just giving you some informations about the famous places and that's all.  I create this blog because I want to write more realistic information.  I would like to make interviews with people, who have seen different places and cultures, and it becomes more enjoyable.  From now on travelling becomes the biggest part in your lifeJ.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder